Tuesday 29 September 2009

modern marriage is money but....

Marriage is beautiful love but many people divorce each other because it's money.
We survive terrible society and we don't live only love.
Love buy baby's milk? love buy food? love buy house? no no no!!
I don't have hard-heart but life is reality.
I enjoy romance movie. example Titanic and If Only.... love is worship and beautiful.

But Let's advice if you have a lover.
If you worker... you must work very hard or If you student... you study very hard.
And you have to raise potential capacity in that case your dream come ture.
I have lovely girl but I am student and I have't a job yet.
We study very hard because I hope that we live happy life.

I hope that all couple love each other without worry!!

3 comments:

  1. hi one river..
    I need money. Do you help me?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. In your opinion agree a little.
    Understands a difficulty your opinion.

    and...and..

    I'm very hungry. oh..please give me a dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I think many people fight over money. I guess the solution is getting a good job and a beautiful woman at the same time!

    ReplyDelete